When it comes to finding a city to hold your next business conference there are a lot of things to consider and a lot of choice – from European commercial hot spots such as Berlin, Madrid and London to international contenders like New York and Abu Dhabi. As well as choosing the ideal venue or conference centre within your preferred location, you should also ensure the city has everything that attendees could want such as luxury hotels, central locations, delicious restaurants and good transport options.
We may be biased but we’re convinced London has it all when it comes to offering business travellers a productive, enjoyable and profitable venue. If you’re travelling to the city to attend a conference, making one of our boutique hotels in London your base of operations is an easy way to ensure your business trip goes off without a hitch. All of our hotels make for a great meeting place near Piccadilly Circus thanks to their central and easy to find location.
If you still aren’t convinced, our top five reasons to have your next conference in London are hard to ignore…
- As the commercial and economic hub of Great Britain, London is more than well equipped when it comes to giving brands large and small everything they need to make a success of an annual conference. There are a number of world class conference venues within the city limits and therefore, you won’t find yourself struggling to find somewhere large enough, small enough or with the specific facilities required to accommodate your next event. All across the city there are hotel meeting rooms, large conference centres and dedicated exhibition venues available for business use.
- Many of the world’s top companies began in London as small startups and therefore being in London is a source of inspiration for many business owners and their teams. Attending a conference in a city such as London can encourage ideas and reignite passions, as well as providing ample opportunity to snag a motivational speaker, expert seminar leaders or subject matter leader.
- Some of the world’s best restaurants can be found in London. So, if conference organisers or attendees need to host a business dinner or formal meal of some description, there are several fantastic places to choose from. Popular restaurants in London for business meetings include Chiltern Firehouse, Dinner by Heston and Hawksmoor Seven Dials.
- Heading to a new city for a conference shouldn’t always be about business and choosing somewhere that offers a way to relax is also important. London has a number of great attractions, outdoor spaces and bars that are ideal for downtime in between conference events and exhibitions, helping to keep delegates energised and ready to give the next day’s meetings and sessions their all.
- London’s hotel scene is world class. Though chain hotels do have their benefits, boutique hotels provide a unique stay and a personalised feel and some of the most exciting and forward thinking accommodation options call London their home. Many of the boutique hotels in London are in the heart of the city, making them an ideal meeting place near Piccadilly Circus for pre-conference activities or post-conference drinks.
If you are hosting a conference in London or are planning to attend one, consider staying at The Piccadilly London West End and take advantage of our luxurious rooms, business facilities and excellent customer service.